WE ARE BACK! Our office is now open!
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR OFFICE IS NOW OPEN! While we are seeing clients now in the office, due to COVID-19, we have updated office procedures. Please see below for guidelines when coming to the our office:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, have generally been ill, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks; PLEASE EITHER RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT OR CHANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT FROM FACE TO FACE TO A VIDEO CONFERENCE.
- Try to arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. We will be keeping our office door locked and will open it for you no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This reduces the number of people in the reception area, helping to keep it a safe environment for all.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and ask that everyone use it upon arrival.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please bring it with you. If you don't have one, we will provide one for you. If you prefer we also wear masks, please let us know and we will do so.
- We will be diligently sanitizing the office multiple times throughout the day to make it as safe as possible for you as well as our staff.
- Please adhere to social distancing as much as physically possible while in the office, respecting everyone’s desire to stay healthy. Also, accept our apologies now for not greeting you with a hand shake or hug as we may normally do.